This Privacy Notice is provided for the purpose of providing information to you regarding your personal data that may be processed and your rights under the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data. Tunç Fırat Dereli Attorney Partnership may collect, share, or process personal data of:
- contact persons of our current or potential clients
- individuals that apply for a job position (job application data)
- individuals that contacts with us
- visitors of our website
- contact persons of our suppliers and service providers
- any person subscribes for your newsletter or legal update services via e-mail
In this regard this Privacy Notice applies to the cases where Tunç Fırat Dereli Attorney Partnership acts as a data controller as per the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data and any other applicable legislation. Please note that within the context of this Privacy Notice personal data means any information that relates to an identified or an identifiable real person as per Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data.
Your personal data will be erased, destroyed, or anonymized at the end of the retention period in accordance with the legislation and relevant policies and procedures of Tunç Fırat Dereli Attorney Partnership.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
We may process your personal data for the purposes stated below:
- To provide legal advice and advocacy services to our clients and fulfilment of our performance with regards to our other contractual obligations and reporting
- To provide information on events, webinars, conferences, legal updates, newsletters
- To manage invoicing, accounting, and payments processes
- To obtain expert opinions on different fields from third parties
- To manage our internal processes and corporate structure such as finance, IT, HR, office administration, archive etc.
- To provide information and documentation on mandatory purposes requested under the competent criminal, and administrative authorities, execution offices, or law enforcement officers
- To fulfil our obligations under Attorneys’ Law No. 1136
Transfer of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third parties for the abovementioned purposes, within the scope of the standard processes of our law firm and in accordance with the legislation for necessary purposes. The third parties that we may share your personal data with includes other law firms and business partners, experts and consultants under our instructions, courts, notary publics, and relevant institutions and organizations in the course of our legal advisory and advocacy services; financial institutions; the suppliers and service providers in fields such as IT, HR, audit, accounting and finance. Please note that we must share your personal data with the competent authorities in accordance with our legal obligations and also to comply with a request.
If you no longer wish to receive any of our Newsletters, please contact us using the e-mail address in the relevant e-mail or the address provided below.
Your Rights and Contact Information
Please note that you have the following rights in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data
- to learn whether your personal data has been processed
- to be informed of the purposes of the data processing and whether the data is used for the correct purpose
- to learn whether your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad to any third parties
- to object to the processing of your personal data collected exclusively by automatic means that has led to a negative consequence for you
- to request a notification to be made to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred regarding the correction and/or deletion of your personal data
- to claim compensation for any damages arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data. For your queries or requests in relation to your personal data regarding this Privacy Notice or our activities related to it please contact us here:
Tunç Fırat Dereli, Attorney Partnership
Büyükdere Caddesi No:199 Floor:5 Levent 199, Levent Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 211 02 00